READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
We look to attract the right talent for the long-game and offer flexible work schedules, training, a comprehensive benefits package, profit share program, state-of-the-art equipment, tools and technology
- and a culture second to none.
Sr. Journeyman Plumber | Rosetown or Kindersley
Apply on Indeed
Is this you?Do you look great in branded workwear? Interested in becoming bench boss of our hockey beer league? Or perhaps you're an expert burger flipper we could put to use at our next community event? We can train you up on the above skills as long as you're already an experienced Sr. Journeyman, master troubleshooter, technical tactician, and a team player with ambitions to learn and grow within the industry.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of plumbing and HVAC systems for a range of commercial and residential customers.
We look to attract the right talent for the long-game and offer flexible work schedules, training, a comprehensive benefits package, a profit share program, state-of-the-art equipment, tools and technology, and a culture second to none.
About Impact Energy Services
Impact Energy Services is an electrical, instrumentation, plumbing & heating contractor with locations across West Central Saskatchewan. We service residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Our team is built on endless opportunities to learn the trade and a desire to always better ourselves with new knowledge, technology and industry best practices.We look to attract the right talent for the long-game and offer flexible work schedules, training, a comprehensive benefits package, a profit share program, state-of-the-art equipment, tools and technology, and a culture second to none - and we mean that.
HQ in Rosetown, Saskatchewan, with offices in Saskatoon and Kindersley.
- You will be a certified Journey’person’
- You will have a valid driver's license
Training will also be provided - but we are looking for qualified applicants with the knowledge and ability to:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical systems using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Install and maintain plumbing systems adhering to all codes
- Install new hydronic systems for new and existing systems
- Install new HVAC equipment for new and existing systems
- Plan layout and installation of plumbing, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
- Maintain accurate records on material and labour used • Identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Perform demanding tasks, such as lifting heavy objects, working on feet all day, and working outdoors in extreme temperatures
Hours - Full Time
A normal day will be 8 to 4:30 and report out of either the Rosetown or Kindersley office.
$72,800 - $90,000/year with opportunities for advancement
- Training and mentorship programs
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP program with employer matching
- Profit share program
- Event planning committee for quarterly events & social club
- Flexible work schedules
If this is you, APPLY NOW!Apply on Indeed