CSA CERTIFIED CUSTOM PANEL SHOP
Impact has been building panels in-house for over 4 years and custom VFD’s for the last 2 years. However, in March 2020 we gained our CSA certification to build custom panels to cCSAus and cULus standards, making us the only CSA approved outfit in West Central Saskatchewan.
This new certification enables us to produce high-quality panels in both high-volumes or for single piece applications, for both Industrial and a range of mobile applications. We specialize in pump-jack controllers, with our newest model the IES-2000-HMI - incorporating a digital display for increased ease of use.
Why Work With Impact's Custom Panel Shop?
Impact offers design to fit your exact needs, with immediate, on-demand changes to configuration - as, when and if you need it.
We are capable of customizing:
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) panels and builds
- PLC cabinets
- SCADA pack
- Electrical Panels
- Operator Consoles
Why Have Impact Supply Your VFD's
- Dependability: All of our drives are programmed and load tested prior to leaving our shop
- Support: HMI Support will be handled directly from Impact
- Flexibility: Panels are built in the area where they are installed. If you don’t require install we can deliver to site on per VFD basis.
- No MOQs: We offer scalable production of units with no minimum order
- Quick Turnaround: We have VFD units stocked in our warehouse
- Expertise: We have been building and installing VFD’s for years. We understand your site conditions, requirements and expectations.
- 100% guarantee. If we build it, we will stand behind it, ensuring our panels operate to your satisfaction